ah –mah- LEE- ah
posted by Paul @ 5/06/2006 11:58:00 AM
She's a model already!
Love the duck hood. :)
A classic glamour girl photo highlighting a splendid baby. Hope you're all having tons of fun though sleep deprived. Love, Sherrard
Hi Paul and Jenny,I think you should have this picture blown up into a poster size! It's precious and looks professional! David and I are at your mom and dad's house, Jenny with lots of wonderful relatives. Wish you were here. Amalia is beautiful.
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
She's a model already!
Love the duck hood. :)
A classic glamour girl photo highlighting a splendid baby.
Hope you're all having tons of fun though sleep deprived.
Love, Sherrard
Hi Paul and Jenny,
I think you should have this picture blown up into a poster size! It's precious and looks professional! David and I are at your mom and dad's house, Jenny with lots of wonderful relatives. Wish you were here. Amalia is beautiful.
Post a Comment
<< Home