Dear Jennifer and Paul, I´m so happy for you! Wish i was there. I hope you can let me be her Swedish grandmother. Will try my very best to fly over and see her. CONGRATULATIONS LOVE AND HUG! Irene
Hi Jennifer and Paul, Thank you, thank you so much for all those beautiful pictures ! Amalia is gorgious !!!! And we are all so glad and happy for you and with you, for this wonderful gift. God bless Amalia and gives her a sweet and peacefull life !!! (sorry for the delayed answer. Raya, Nicolas and their 3 boys were in Orsay until yesterday and I couldn't find any minute to sit and write anything...) We all send you our congratulations and our love. Charlotte
8 Comments:
This is great, Paul. All the pictures are terrific.
I love to see and show and tell! Thanks for sharing!
Love, Grandma Louise
Congratulations!!! Amalia is so beautiful. Thanks for sharing them. Love, Bethany
Yay! Thank you for enabling non-Blogger account comments.
LOVE the pics -- the one of Amalia and Paul is the runaway favorite. :)
Well done, you two! Amalia is gorgeous. I am so happy for you. And remember, sleep deprivation is NOT lethal. (It just seems that way at times...)
Dear Jennifer and Paul,
I´m so happy for you! Wish i was there. I hope you can let me be
her Swedish grandmother. Will try
my very best to fly over and see her.
CONGRATULATIONS LOVE AND HUG!
Irene
Hi Jennifer and Paul,
Thank you, thank you so much for all those beautiful pictures !
Amalia is gorgious !!!! And we are all so glad and happy for you and with you, for this wonderful gift.
God bless Amalia and gives her a sweet and peacefull life !!!
(sorry for the delayed answer. Raya, Nicolas and their 3 boys were in Orsay until yesterday and I couldn't find any minute to sit and write anything...) We all send you our congratulations and our love. Charlotte
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home