ah –mah- LEE- ah
posted by Paul @ 5/21/2006 07:51:00 PM
I love Amalia's beach outfit!
What fun you had! Amalia looks very at home in her gorgeous attire! Wish I could be there with you!
That child is edible.
Cousin Candy and cousin Cindy would like an outfit like Amalina!!! Book for your family has arrived will be in the mail soon. Sure would like to visit and swing up to see Nancy. Very excited for you and your family.
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
I love Amalia's beach outfit!
What fun you had! Amalia looks very at home in her gorgeous attire! Wish I could be there with you!
That child is edible.
Cousin Candy and cousin Cindy would like an outfit like Amalina!!! Book for your family has arrived will be in the mail soon. Sure would like to visit and swing up to see Nancy. Very excited for you and your family.
Post a Comment
<< Home