Hi New Mom and Dad!! We are so thrilled for you and can not wait for Ben to meet his new cousin- hope everyone is feeling well and getting a little rest.... She is a DOLL!!!
Congratulations from Germany and France. I still send the pictures to my family (Simone, Maurice, Dominique, Fabienne, Patricia, Patrice, Morgane, Nathan et Léa) they are really happy for you:-)
4 Comments:
Hi Paul and Jennifer,
Our love and congratulations! We are so happy for you all. Thanks for the pictures. She is beautiful!
Love, Gloria and David
Hi New Mom and Dad!! We are so thrilled for you and can not wait for Ben to meet his new cousin- hope everyone is feeling well and getting a little rest.... She is a DOLL!!!
Love, Bridget, Peter and Ben
Bonjour Jennifer et Paul!
Congratulations from Germany and France. I still send the pictures to my family (Simone, Maurice, Dominique, Fabienne, Patricia, Patrice, Morgane, Nathan et Léa) they are really happy for you:-)
I hope everybody is well!
Bye bye
Isabelle et Kai
congratulation of France Iam very happy for you
Fabienne (Isabelle sister)
Post a Comment
<< Home