What a beautiful photograph. What a beautiful family. congratulations to you all on your new addition. I hope to see you all around JP soon. Blessings and best wishes, Sherrard
Congrates on the new baby, Jennifer. I'm so sorry that I didn't get the chance to meet up and say bye. They both are beautiful!!! We are so happy for you and hope to see you soon again.
4 Comments:
Such a nice portrait. Jennifer -- I can't believe you just gave birth, you look great! I love Amalia's little hand in Paul's.
Yay! Congratulations everyone! I agree with Jude, you all look too good to have just given birth. Is this a studio shot?
- Ellen
What a beautiful photograph. What a beautiful family. congratulations to you all on your new addition. I hope to see you all around JP soon.
Blessings and best wishes,
Sherrard
Congrates on the new baby, Jennifer. I'm so sorry that I didn't get the chance to meet up and say bye. They both are beautiful!!! We are so happy for you and hope to see you soon again.
Mindy & Andres
Post a Comment
<< Home